EOI for empanelment of Plantation Agencies to participate in tender process of Plantation (Avenue and Median Plantation, Landscaping, Beautification, Transplantation and maintenance) Works along National Highways
About the Organization:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, is responsible for management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. They are a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
General Guidance for EoI:
- All the Plantations agencies such as Private Limited Company, Proprietorship Firm, Cooperative, NGOs, Registered Societies, SHGs, Gram Panchayats, JFMCs Watershed Committees, etc. having qualified manpower, experience and expertise in Plantations/ Transplantation/ landscaping and maintenance can apply for empanelment.
- Agencies found eligible for empanelment will be eligible for participating in project specific RFPs (for plantations, landscaping, beautification and maintenance works on different stretches of National Highways) which will be published by NHAI from time to time.
- For projects undertaken through Private Agencies, provision for expenses after site verification by PIUs / ROs may be made.
Empanelment of Agencies:
- Agencies will be empanelled in two categories based on they qualification.
- Category A: The agencies having plantation experience of implementing minimum one plantation project of Rs 5 lakh – 20 lakh project cost. These agencies will qualify to bid for National Highways Plantation project of 2 kms length and 2000 plants.
- Category B: The agencies having plantation experience of implementing two or more plantation projects of project cost Rs 5 lakhs each or one or more projects of project cost minimum Rs 20 lakh. These agencies will qualify to bid for National Highways Plantation project of about 10 kms length and 5000 – 10000 plants.
- Agencies once empanelled under category A, can be upgraded to higher category B once they acquire requisite work experience and apply for upgradation to NHAI.
- Although empanelment is proposed in 2 categories (Cat. A for 2 Km/2000 plants; & Cat. B for 10 Km/10000 plants), but largely bigger size works should only be awarded and smaller category should be used only if it is inevitable;
List of Technical Resource Person:
- Team Leader – Minimum 3 years work experience in Plantation and allied activities and Graduation in Forestry, Agriculture and allied subjects.
- Team Supervisor – Minimum 2 years work experience in Plantation and allied activities and Graduation in Forestry, Agriculture and allied subjects
- Team Member – Minimum 1 years work experience in Plantation and allied activities
In the event of a EoI being submitted by a firm, it must be signed by a member or members of the firm having legal authority to do so and if called for, legal documentations in support thereon must be produced for inspection and in the case of a firm carried out by one member or a joint family it must disclose that the firm is duly registered under the Indian Partnership Act.
The applicant must sign at the bottom of each page of the EoI documents as a proof of acceptance of terms and conditions of the EoI. Overwriting shall not be allowed. All corrections, alternations etc. must be duly signed.
Result of EoI:
All the required documents as per this EoI if found in order, Agency will be empanelled with NHAI in Category as described in clause 2. List of Empanelled agency will be notified on website www.nhai.gov.in and GHD website. The agency will be issued a certificate in format as prescribed in Annexure 3. Empanelment of agency will be valid for 2 years from the date of issue of Empanelment Certificate. After which agency may renew their empanelment on resubmission of the documents and fulfilling the criteria prevailing at that time
- Date of uploading EoI Documents—Online (Publishing Date): 20.02.2020 at 1700 hrs
- Documents download start date (Online): 20.02.2020 at 1700 hrs
- Documents download end date (Online): 07.04.2020 at 1700 hrs
- EoI submission start date (Online): 20.02.2020 at 1700 hrs
- EoI submission closing date (Online): 07.04.2020 at 1700 hrs
- EoI opening date (Online): 08.04.2020 at 1730 hrs
- Date of uploading qualified applicants (Online: To be notified in due course
For more information please check the Link