EOI from Govt. Institutes/ Universities/ Engineering / Polytechnic/ ITI Colleges/ PMKK Centres/ Skill Development Centres as Training Partners for Imparting “Suryamitra Skill Development Programme” in FY 2020-21
About the Organization:
National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) is an autonomous institute of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. Government of India recently created by converting their erstwhile Solar Energy Centre to function as an Apex National Centre for research and technology development and related activities in the areas of Solar Energy Technologies in the Country, located at Gurgaon- Faridabad Road, Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon.
Under the skill development initiatives of the MNRE, NISE is mandated as the nodal agency for implementation of “Suryamitra Skill Development Programme (SSDP)”.
About Suryamitra Skill Development Program (SSDP)
SSDP aims to develop the skills of youth, considering the opportunities for employment in the growing Solar Energy Power Project’s installation, operation & maintenance in India and abroad. The SSDP is also designed to prepare the candidates to become new entrepreneurs in Solar Energy sector. This is a 600 hours residential skill development program following the Qualification Pack of SCG/Q0101.
- As per qualification of QP SGJ/0101. However, candidates with electrician certificate and experience shall also prefer. Special emphasis to be given to the persons coming from rural background, unemployed youth, women, SC/ST candidates
- The candidates would be provided boarding and lodging facilities at the training centre by the TP. At the end of the course, proper assessment shall be made and certificates shall be issued by Skill Council of Green Jobs. Any change in assessing body shall be informed by NISE. Persons with higher qualifications like degree in any discipline or higher are strictly not eligible. List of Equipment and Curriculum for SSDP is attached in Annexure 1
- NISE reserves the right to modify/change the EOI schedule. Any query to this EoI will be responded through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org according to the scheduled date and time as per clause 1.3. NISE in its absolute discretion without being under any obligation to do so, could update, amend or cancel the Expression of Interest (EoI) without specifying the reason.
Scope of work:
NISE invites response document to this Expression of Interest for the selection of Training Partner (TP) to implement Suryamitra Programme on PAN India basis during 2020-21.
There are categories of the Training Partners which are as follows-
(i) The TP must be a Government Institution/ Engineering College/ Polytechnic College/ ITI/ Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) or any other affiliated skill development centre with proper infrastructure. The order of selection preference will be as follows-
- Government Institutes/Universities (Central/State/Deemed to be University/ Private University recognized by UGC)
- Engineering College (Central/State/Private College approved by AICTE) Polytechnic (both private and government approved by designated state authority)/ ITI College (both private and government approved by NCVT/SCVT)
- PMKK Centre
- Other affiliated Skill Development Centre affiliated from SCGJ/NSDC regarding solar training in academic setup (as mentioned above) shall be considered only.
(ii) The TP must have a valid affiliation from SCGJ/ NSDC for the centre to conduct solar training. The TP without affiliation may also apply but the TP has to ensure that it will obtain the affiliation before the start of the batch if allocated by NISE.
(iii) The TP must have 2 TOT certified faculty per centre from SCGJ to conduct solar training.
(iv) TP must have well equipped laboratory, classroom facilities and residential facilities (Photos must be enclosed) as mentioned at page no. 7.
(v) TP must have tie-up/MOU with industry for industrial training in nearby places.
- The documents with its supporting evidences should be properly uploaded on portal. The application with incomplete documents/ information shall not be considered.
- Applications of joint venture / consortium in any form shall not be considered.
- The subletting of training is not allowed and will attract the cancellation of empanelment of TP.
- NISE reserves the right to decide the number of shortlisted TPs from the merit list.
- More number of TPs may be shortlisted from the merit list later, based on the requirement of the Suryamitra project.
- A Letter of Empanelment to the successful TP shall be issued
Deadline: 5th March, 2020
The detailed information is available in the website: https://suryamitra.nise.res.in/
For more information please check the Link