About the organisation:
Dr. Reddy’s Foundation (“DR. REDDY’S FOUNDATION”) is a not-for-profit organization committed to enabling economically and socially vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. Set up in 1996 by Dr. Anji Reddy as a result of his faith in the innate capacity of the human being for progress when provided with an appropriate environment; the organization focuses on education, livelihood, health and nutrition.
We develop and test innovative solutions to address adaptive social problems and support scaling up of impact by leveraging the power of partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households in 20 States in India.
Overall objective of the project
To design and execute baseline study across five cities to understand the current status of training and employment opportunities to Persons with Intellectual Disability, which also includes Person with Autism.
- Bangalore and
SCOPE OF WORKDELIVERABLES
- Design of study methodology
- Collate various secondary data available regarding employment status and opportunities to Persons with Intellectual Disability in India.
- Identification of key stakeholders like; Development organizations, Parents groups, government institutions etc. in the 5 major locations of Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
- Design of study tool
- Interact with at least 2 Development organizations, 3 to 5 employers and 2 parents associations working with Persons with Intellectual Disability including Autism per location.
- Interact with a minimum sample size of 15 parents each from Persons with Intellectual Disability and Autism.
- Finalization of execution plan of study with clearly defined processes.
- Induction and orientation of study team involving “DR. REDDY’S FOUNDATION” team
- Completion of primary data collection from the sample as specified above.
- Data cleaning, verification of collected data through data quality check process (spot check, back check etc.)
- Data analysis and report writing
- Submission of baseline report and full details of sample data
- Presentation of baseline report in PPT to “DR. REDDY’S FOUNDATION”
- Study methodology is finalized after due consultation with concerned experts working with this group.
- Finalization of study tool
- Submission of baseline report and slide deck
- Suggestions and recommendations to be provided to set up appropriate and relevant pilot program based on the feasibility study.
- Appropriate employment model to be suggested to undertake the pilot.
- List of employers showing willingness to open employment opportunity to Persons with Intellectual Disability to be specified.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
In this regard proposal is invited from agencies highlighting following two components in detail. The agency needs to clearly detail out their approach on the following 2 parameters.
- Detail execution methodology for conducting baseline study.
- Suggesting the cost effective way for line listing of control group samples.
Award of the contract resulting from this RFP will be based upon the most responsive Vendor whose offer will be the most advantageous to DRF in terms of cost, functionality, and other factors as specified elsewhere in this RFP. DRF reserves the right to:
- Reject any or all offers and discontinue this RFP process without obligation or liability to any potential Vendor
- Accept other than the lowest priced offer
- Award a contract on the basis of initial offers received, without discussions or requests for best and final offers, and
- Award more than one contract.
Vendor’s proposal shall be submitted in several parts as set forth below. The Vendor will confine its submission to those matters sufficient to define its proposal and to provide an adequate basis for DRF’s evaluation of the Vendor’s proposal. In order to address the needs of this procurement, DRF encourages Vendors to work cooperatively in presenting integrated solutions. Vendor team arrangements may be desirable to enable the companies involved to complement each other’s unique capabilities, while offering the best combination of performance, cost, and delivery. DRF will recognize the integrity and validity of Vendor team arrangements provided that:
- The arrangements are identified and relationships are fully disclosed, OR
- A prime Vendor is designated that will be fully responsible for all contract performance.
Vendor’s proposal in response to this RFP will be incorporated into the final agreement between DRF and the selected Vendor(s). The submitted proposals are suggested to include each of the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- Approach and Methodology
- Project Deliverables
- Project Management Approach
- Detailed and Itemized Pricing
- Project Team Staffing
- Company Overview
The detailed requirements for each of the above-mentioned sections are outlined below.
EVALUATION FACTORS FOR AWARD
CRITERIA Any award to be made pursuant to this RFP will be based upon the proposal with appropriate consideration given to operational, technical, cost, and management requirements. Evaluation of offers will be based upon the Vendor’s responsiveness to the RFP and the total price quoted for all items covered by the RFP. The following elements will be the primary considerations in evaluating all submitted proposals and in the selection of a Vendor or Vendors:
- Expertise in conducting large scale sample survey.
- Adequate human resource for managing social science/public health survey
- Recruitment plan for field worker in research area.
- The extent to which Vendor’s proposed solution fulfills Dr Reddy’s Foundation’s stated requirements as set out in this RFP.
- An assessment of the Vendor’s ability to deliver the indicated service in accordance with the specifications set out in this RFP.
- The Vendor’s stability, experiences, and record of past performance in delivering such services.
- Availability of sufficient high quality Vendor personnel with the required skills and experience for the specific approach proposed.
- Overall cost of Vendor’s proposal.
1. Bid for this contract will be assessed in accordance with Quality and Cost-based selection method and will involve both technical and commercial evaluation with the following weight age:
DRF may, at their discretion and without explanation to the prospective Vendors, at any time choose to discontinue this RFP without obligation to such prospective Vendors.
Please see the attachment for more details about the RFP
Your Proposals (Technical & Commercial) should sent to the Email ID email@example.com by 10th Feb, 2020