The Infrastructure Equipment Skill Council (IESC) is a ‘Not for Profit’ sustainable organisation promoted by the Indian Construction Equipment Manufacturers Association (ICEMA), supported by the Confederation of India Industry (CII) and funded by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to spearhead the skilling of workforce in the Infrastructure Equipment Sector.
Currently in its seventh year of operations, the IESC has ambitious plans to scale up its operations in terms of training and certifications especially in Tier2/Tier3 cities and rural areas.
To support this growth the Council is desirous of affiliating additional Assessment Agencies and Bodies, qualified as per the criteria listed subsequently, for carrying out the following functions:
• Assessment of infrastructure facilities of Training Partners seeking affiliation.
• Assessment of existing and new trainers and faculties; employed by various TPs.
• Assessment and certification of trainees as per the approved norms and criteria.
• Assist in maintaining the Labor Management Information System (LMIS)
The Assessment Body (AB) should,
• Be a legal entity, registered / incorporated in India, complying with all statutory requirements as laid down from time to time by both the Central and State authorities.
• Be registered with the Quality Council of India (QCI) and could include Government / Private Organizations, Industry Associations/ Bodies/Academic Institutes with necessary capabilities.
For complete information refer RFP Document ( Click Here For Free Download )
Affiliation Form (Click Here For Free Download) duly completed and with all supporting documents is to be sent to the undersigned (both as soft and hard copies)
• Hard Copy to: Mr HS Mohan, CEO
Infrastructure Equipment Skill Council
No 6 Avik Royale-First Floor (Next to Vijaya Bank)
50 Feet Main Road, Avalahalli Extn, Girinagar,
Bengaluru 560 026
• Soft Copy: email@example.com / Mob No: +91 96864 03033